Malaysian View

Just share my opinion of anything i saw and i view

Friday, October 27, 2006

How telekom Malaysia cheat us using their new merdeka plan

Recently do you received any call from telekom agent said something like new plan from telekom saving , "Merdeka Plan"
The agent will know let you decide whether accept or not, They tell you that you monthly phone bills is around 40 or 50 plus and with this plan, you fixed the pmonthly bills with certain call, and advantages and something like that.

Later couple of day, You will received the letter from telekom said you already sign up the plan and agree with term and condition. When did I said yes, I never said yes to that agent and yet they just want their commission and sign on behalf. What kind of services they provide?

Later when i received the phone bills, I review my bills, i need to paid 54 dollar fixed for each month. Before that my monthly bills average RM45.00 only. In addition, certain bills i call that never answers by receiver (the system convert it into voice mail)
and need to paid too, and if I want to listen to voice mail, I need to paid too. This is free voice mail they claim??? End of the day, my bills up to RM64.00. Where is saving they claim for? I already cancel the services and I make a complaint, they insist that I make a decision to sign up and not their fault? Who sign the form for me? No body look for me at all.

Please review your monthly telekom bills, if you cheat by their business tacties, and cancel the telekom services, Just using HP and wireless boradband services, tell you is more save than any plan they provide.Trust me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home